A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Mohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohler graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Mohler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Hancock Mohler DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Mohler practice?
- Dr. Howard Mohler has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Mohler practices Family Dentistry near Anderson, IN.
See Anderson Dentists.