A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hubert Gugala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hubert Gugala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Gugala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hubert L Gugala DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Hubert L. Gugala practice?
- Dr. Hubert Gugala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hubert Gugala practices Family Dentistry near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westfield, NJ and Parlin, NJ.
See Hazlet Dentists.