A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugh Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugh Burnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burnett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugh Burnett DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugh Burnett practice?
- Dr. Hugh Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Hugh Burnett practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Dentists.