A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hugo Quinones is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinones
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Quinones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hugo F Quinones DDS and DMD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hugo F. Quinones practice?
- Dr. Hugo Quinones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hugo Quinones practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Surgeons and Perth Amboy Dentists.