A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hugo Quinones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quinones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Palisades Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinones accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hugo F. Quinones practice?
Dr. Hugo Quinones practices Surgery, Family Dentistry, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Westfield, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Surgeons and Perth Amboy Dentists.