A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Carlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ian Carlis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Carlis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian M Carlis DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ian M. Carlis practice?
- Dr. Ian Carlis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ian Carlis practices Family Dentistry near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Dentists.