A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ines Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ines Velez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Velez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ines Velez DDS and MS is a female dentist and practices in Oral Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ines Velez practice?
- Dr. Ines Velez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ines Velez practices Oral Pathology near Wilton Manors, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL.