A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. I Atcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Atcheson graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Atcheson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- East Liverpool City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. I David Atcheson DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. I D. Atcheson practice?
- Dr. I Atcheson has 3 office locations.
Dr. I Atcheson practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH and New Castle, PA.
See Beaver Dentists.