A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ira Honig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canals
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Honig graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Honig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ira Stuart Honig DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ira S. Honig practice?
- Dr. Ira Honig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ira Honig practices Family Dentistry near Cos Cob, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT.
See Cos Cob Dentists.