Dr. J Polson Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. J Polson?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 18th, 2017

Nice compassionate staff I have been a patient of Dr. Polson's for about 10 years, on and off. Unfortunately, I have a lot of experience with Physicians and Physician's offices. He is personable, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. TMJ related issues are notoriously difficult to treat. I received effective treatment for years. Eventually, I did require two surgeries, but, as soon as I recovered, I was back into see Dr. Polson. He never schedules unnecessary appointments. That seems to be an issue with many pain treatment clinics. I eventually ended up in pain management, but he gave me many years of successful treatment before I required surgery and pain management (pharmaceuticals). I'm indebted to him for those years of relief.

Comfortable Office
Satisfaction

May 5th, 2017

June 18th, 2016

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. J Polson is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Bedford, TX.

• Dr Harry Sugg