A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack William Haney DDS is a male dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Haney practice?
- Dr. Jack Haney has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Haney practices Family Dentistry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Dentists.