A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Bagley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Bagley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bagley accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacob M. Bagley practice?
Dr. Jacob Bagley practices Family Dentistry near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Dentists.