A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Cernansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Cernansky is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cernansky graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Cernansky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime M Cernansky DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaime M. Cernansky practice?
- Dr. Jaime Cernansky has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Cernansky practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Grove City, PA.
See Bethlehem Dentists.