A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Osorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Osorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Root Canals
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Osorio graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime E Osorio DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jaime E. Osorio practice?
- Dr. Jaime Osorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Osorio practices Family Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.