Dr. Jaime Romero Jr DDS Patient Reviews

• Satisfaction

July 21st, 2016
Painless Tooth Extraction
Satisfaction
Dr. Romero & his staff are wonderful. I went to see Dr. Romero after having several days of pain from a cracked tooth. The whole experience was relaxing from the moment I arrived with his very sweet & attentive staff to the end. The extraction was painless and Dr. Romero & staff made me feel very comfortable. I even produced a dry socket after the procedure; I went back & they took care of it for me. If you are needing dental work, I recommend Dr. Romero!

May 29th, 2015
Excellent person and surgeon!
Love Dr. Romero!!

May 6th, 2015
Great Care
Satisfaction
The office was very beautiful with nice refreshments for patients. The staff is always helpful and polite. Dr. Romero has awesome bedside manner and quality care that I can trust. Overall great experience going to Solace.

March 17th, 2015
Great oral surgeon
Satisfaction
Dr. Romero asked questions, and was patient while I asked questions. Gave me complete answers for my situation. Recommended several things with info.

March 3rd, 2015
Satisfaction
I WAS SO SCARED WHEN I WENT TO SEE HIM BUT I HAVE TO SAY THIS WAS THE BEST CHOICE I DID . HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE , HE MADE ME FORGET AND I WAS NOT THAT SCARED AFTER A WHILE. HE IS PROFESSIONAL AND HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING . IF YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR WISDOM TEETH OUT THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.

September 9th, 2014
Satisfaction
Dr Romero thoroughly explained the procedure along with the steps to prepare and recover from surgery. Solace Oral Surgery gave me the most amazing patient care. His staff is very welcoming and so caring. I highly recommend Dr Romero to anyone. He is a great doctor and i can guarantee you, that you are his number one priority.They get you in and out, amazing wait time.

August 8th, 2014
Satisfaction
Dr. Romero is awesome! He is extremely kind, caring and totally patient focused. With my situation, he did everything possible to help me, time and time again. I trust him and his judgement. His skills put me at ease and I would recommend him to family and friends. His office staff are excellent and in making you feel welcome and cared for. Thank you so much!

August 31st, 2013
Gentle with precision
Satisfaction
Dr Romero is an expert and a professional. I had a broken tooth pulled and did not even have a need to fill the prescription for pain killers. Dr Romero took time to explain my options and was very patient and caring while talking with me. I'll be going back for an implant soon!

August 31st, 2013
Broker
Satisfaction
Dr. Romero is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He has treated me with Dysport and does excellent work. I see the care he has for his patients. He truly cares about his patients.

August 30th, 2013
Amazing
Dr Romero have to be one of the best oral surgeons I've ever been to in my life...when he spoke to you and was explaining the procedures and what needed to be done he talked to you and not at you... I have had many shots in my mouth due to the extensive dental procedures that I have had done and I have never had a dentist or oral surgeon give me I shot that I could not feel...there is not enough space allotted for all of the good things that I have to say about Dr Romero...

February 8th, 2013
The best Dr... Period!!
Satisfaction
Dr. Romero is the most caring and gentle surgeon I have ever had. I've been to many dentists and surgeons before but Dr. Romero is by far the best one yet. I highly recommend him to anyone looking at having an oral surgery procedure.

March 2nd, 2017

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Jaime Romero Jr, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Franklin, TN.