A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Antoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Antoon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Antoon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Antoon DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. James W. Antoon practice?
- Dr. James Antoon has 1 office location.
Dr. James Antoon practices Family Dentistry near Rockledge, FL.
See Rockledge Dentists.