A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Mann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Howard Mann DDS is a male dentist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Mann practice?
- Dr. James Mann has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Mann practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Maryville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Maryville Dentists.