A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Hyde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Hyde DDS and MSD is a male dentist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Hyde practice?
- Dr. James Hyde has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Hyde practices Pediatric Dentistry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Dentists.