A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gates is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gates has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gates DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. James Gates practice?
- Dr. James Gates has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gates practices Family Dentistry near Marion, VA.
See Marion Dentists.