A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Robbins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Robbins DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Robbins practice?
- Dr. James Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. James Robbins practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Media, PA.
See Media Dentists.