A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Braun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Milton Braun DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. James M. Braun practice?
- Dr. James Braun has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Braun practices Prosthodontics near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Dentists.