A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lloyd is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lloyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Lloyd DDS, MSD, and PA is a male dentist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. James M. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. James Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lloyd practices Family Dentistry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Dentists.