A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Jacobs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jacobs DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. James Jacobs practice?
- Dr. James Jacobs has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Jacobs practices Family Dentistry near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Ventura Dentists.