A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Murphy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Murphy DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. James P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. James Murphy has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Murphy practices Family Dentistry near Elmendorf Afb, AK.