A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Priest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Priest is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Priest graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Priest has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H Priest DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. Priest practice?
- Dr. James Priest has 1 office location.
Dr. James Priest practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near South Boston, VA.
See South Boston Dentists.