A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boynton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Boynton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Boynton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Boynton DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. James R. Boynton practice?
- Dr. James Boynton has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Boynton practices Pediatric Dentistry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dentists.