A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lessig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lessig is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessig graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lessig has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Lessig DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Lessig practice?
- Dr. James Lessig has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lessig practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Centennial, CO and Aurora, CO.
See Littleton Dentists.