A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tamaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tamaroff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Injuries
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamaroff graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tamaroff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Louis Tamaroff DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James L. Tamaroff practice?
- Dr. James Tamaroff has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Tamaroff practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Doylestown Dentists.