Dentist

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
 |  Very unsatisfied. Would not recommend.  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I needed an extraction. The first thing he did was an examination of my mouth. He was soooo freaken rough, that I actually felt violated. And he stretched my mouth open so far, it hurt! I sat there in shock thinking my mouth had just been raped! That was the first red flag that this was not going to be nice. Then onto the chair for the procedure. The girls gave me numbing agent on my gums for the novocaine shot. It stilll hurt like hell. He said it will "pinch a little". Yeah right. Then he shoved a needle of novocaine right up through the roof of my mouth! That was excruciating. He didnt say a word. They gave me the nitrus and I kept telling them I needed more. I wasnt completely out, like I am with my regular dentist. Then, I swear, he just grabbed my tooth and yanked it out. I was screaming in pain and crying and kicked the table. The girl was holding my arms down. Then he went back in to clean out the infection and said, "yup, that's been here a long time". Totally ignoring my pain. He knocked the crown on the next tooth off. He tried once to get it back on but when he let go it fell right off. He said, you need to take it to your own dentist. get her to put it back on. He was impatient and very short. When he gave the crown to the girl to wrap up, he said I could lay there just breathing in the oxygen for awhile and he left. That was the end of it. She handed me a box of tissues, and walked me down to the reception area so I could pay. No after care instructions. No asking how I felt. No nothing. I cannot believe how I was treated. Wham, bam, thank you maam. Just pay up and get out. Would definitely NOT recommend this dentist.