A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Wimsatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Wimsatt is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wimsatt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wimsatt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Wimsatt DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Wimsatt practice?
- Dr. James Wimsatt has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Wimsatt practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Elmendorf Afb, AK.