A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Gingivectomy (Gum Removal)
- Gum Disease (Juvenile Periodontitis)
- Gum inflammation (Periodontitis)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jang Hyoun Choi DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Jang H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Jang Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jang Choi practices Periodontics near Latham, NY.
See Latham Dentists.