A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Zimmerman, Pediatric Dentist, Board Certified is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Zimmerman DDS is a male dentist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Jason Zimmerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Zimmerman practices Pediatric Dentistry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Dentists.