A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hullett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Hullett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hullett accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Hullett practice?
Dr. Jason Hullett practices Family Dentistry, Prosthodontics, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Parsippany, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Union Dentists.