A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Jason Harris DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Harris practice?
- Dr. Jay Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Harris practices Pediatric Dentistry near Newark, DE.
See Newark Dentists.