Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2014

Good

I was referred to Dr Jean Pierre by my dentist. She had diagnosed periodontal disease. I was a little frightened as to what this could mean to me, my life, etc. I have always been warmly welcomed, had all my questions answered, my concerns have been addressed. It has been a process to improve my gum health and improve my "smile". I am thankful to the staff and would recommend them to anyone.

November 10th, 2014

Good

I feel that the doctor and all the staff was fine and most helpful with questions and info given for the treatment received. Thank you

September 9th, 2014

Great

Riley was seen to expose two teeth to coincide with her orthodontic treatment. Setting up an appointment was easy and quick. Follow up was great and very thorough. All staff were super friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend Dr. Jean-Pierre and his staff to anyone!

February 17th, 2014

Awesome

Love Dr. Jean Pierre and his staff. Was referred to him by my general dentist because of some gum issues and I was scared to death because I had been in pain for far too long. Fast forward to now and I have to say that my fears were unfounded and I was treated not only with gentle care but Dr. Jean Pierre is a prince of a man. Staff is awesome too. You can tell they love working there. Wish my job was that fun :)

September 9th, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Jean Max Jean Pierre is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hendersonville, TN.

• Dr. Jim Bevans III