Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
 |  Unprofessional and pushy  |  show details
by Gina on Oct 27th, 2014

My experiences with Dr. Coutin have been disappointing. I would not recommend her office. It is out of date and she is rude. The office was also unkept and the floors were dirty.

|  Do NOT go to Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

This review is strictly for Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry. She is the most unprofessional service provider I've ever dealt with. She's not detail oriented, rushes through appointments, is always "late" to something and her professional and personal life is all that matters to her, meaning, she will do what she wants without any consideration of your time and issues. After a cleaning (which went great by the way, no complaints there - the dental hygienist was very thorough), Dr. Coutin came in to check on me. The check consisted of her *looking* at my mouth, not checking for any abnormalities, taking a split second to look at my xray and inform me that I'm good to go. Initially, she is very friendly, but the second she gets your business, she's on to the next. With her work ethic, I'm shocked that she is still in business, if you're thinking of going to her - run the other direction.