Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 8th, 2017

Always a Last minute cancel of appointments, sometimes when I was already in the waiting area. No customer concern at all. Took my money and that was the last I saw her. The staff is professional and caring and Dr. Gentry is terrific however.

April 10th, 2016

Love Dr. Coutin

Dr. Coutin is both very professional and very friendly. I always feel comfortable when I come to the office and I know I will leave with a bright smile. The office is as good as any dentist office I have been to and I feel that she gives excellent service. I can't say I look forward to visiting the dentist, but I can say I am can say I know it won't be painful and she will finish the appointment quickly and efficiently.

February 17th, 2016

excellent dentist

I enjoyed my visit to Dr. Coutin-Gentry's office. My cleaning went well and everyone took good care of me. I recommend her.

November 21st, 2015

Nice experience

I had an excellent experience. Everyone was friendly and Dr Coutin took good care of me.

October 27th, 2014

Unprofessional and pushy

My experiences with Dr. Coutin have been disappointing. I would not recommend her office. It is out of date and she is rude. The office was also unkept and the floors were dirty.

January 22nd, 2014

Do NOT go to Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry

This review is strictly for Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry. She is the most unprofessional service provider I've ever dealt with. She's not detail oriented, rushes through appointments, is always "late" to something and her professional and personal life is all that matters to her, meaning, she will do what she wants without any consideration of your time and issues. After a cleaning (which went great by the way, no complaints there - the dental hygienist was very thorough), Dr. Coutin came in to check on me. The check consisted of her *looking* at my mouth, not checking for any abnormalities, taking a split second to look at my xray and inform me that I'm good to go. Initially, she is very friendly, but the second she gets your business, she's on to the next. With her work ethic, I'm shocked that she is still in business, if you're thinking of going to her - run the other direction.

March 8th, 2016

November 14th, 2014

July 3rd, 2014

June 17th, 2014

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Jeanette Coutin-Gentry is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Arlington, VA.

• Dr. Philip Gentry