A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanne Bayless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayless graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Bayless has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
- D.M. Cogdell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanne Hansen Bayless DDS is a female dentist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jeanne H. Bayless practice?
- Dr. Jeanne Bayless has 13 office locations.
Dr. Jeanne Bayless practices Family Dentistry near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Wichita Falls, TX.
See Abilene Dentists.