A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeevaka Yapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeevaka Yapa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yapa graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Yapa has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yapa accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeevaka Yapa practice?
Dr. Jeevaka Yapa practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Riverview, MI.
See Detroit Dentists.