A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeevaka Yapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeevaka Yapa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yapa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeevaka W. Yapa DDS is a male dentist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeevaka W. Yapa practice?
- Dr. Jeevaka Yapa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeevaka Yapa practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Southfield , MI.
See Southfield Dentists.