A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Daulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Daulton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Daulton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Daulton DDS is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Daulton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Daulton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Daulton practices Pediatric Dentistry near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI.
See Clinton Township Dentists.