A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gitelman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitelman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Gitelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gitelman accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Gitelman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gitelman practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dentists.