A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gitelman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitelman
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitelman graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Gitelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Gitelman DDS is a male dentist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Gitelman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gitelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gitelman practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dentists.