A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kootman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kootman, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- wisdom teeth extractions
Education & Awards
Dr. Kootman graduated from WA U/ St. Louis.
Dr. Kootman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Howard Kootman DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Kootman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kootman has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kootman practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.