A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kootman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kootman, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- wisdom teeth extractions
Education & Awards
Dr. Kootman graduated from WA U/ St. Louis.
Dr. Kootman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kootman accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 6 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Kootman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Kootman practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Oral Pathology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Phoenix Dentists.