A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Love is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Love has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Leon Love DDS is a male dentist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Love practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Love has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Love practices Family Dentistry near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Dentists.