A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weil
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weil graduated from Nj Dental Sch NJ.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Weil DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Weil practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weil practices Periodontics near Rutherford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Secaucus, NJ.
See Rutherford Dentists.