A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Menoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Menoff is Average.
Dr. Menoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Menoff DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Menoff practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Menoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Menoff practices Family Dentistry near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Dentists.