A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
- Heber Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Ellis DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ellis practices Pediatric Dentistry near Heber City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT.
See Heber City Dentists.