A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Topf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Topf graduated from Virgina Commonwealth University School of Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Topf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephen Topf DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Topf practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Topf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Topf practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Dentists.