A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Cully is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cully graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cully has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Cully DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Cully practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Cully has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Cully practices Pediatric Dentistry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dentists.