A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Donskoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Donskoy graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donskoy accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Donskoy practice?
Dr. Jennifer Donskoy practices Family Dentistry near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.