A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Donskoy graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donskoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Metlife - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Donskoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Donskoy practice?
Dr. Jennifer Donskoy practices General Dentistry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Genoveva Donskoy, Dr. Geneva Donskoy