A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dentaq Kool Smiles
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer J Kang DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Kang practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Kang practices Family Dentistry near Atascadero, CA.
See Atascadero Dentists.