A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Chance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Chance, General Dentist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chance graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Wade Chance DDS and PA is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy W. Chance practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Chance has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Chance practices Family Dentistry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dentists.